Love? Do you know that? I don’t
know what’s mean. In my ge, 16th, my friends has got some experience
at this subject, and I? I’m not. Some time I got strange feeling. It’s deferent,
my heart beating so fast seems like you running out of 4 Km with maximum speed.
Sweating your hands when I close to her. They are all said that I’m in love,
realy?
My friend said when you’re in
love you can feel that she is always keep in your mind, followed you everey
single step like shadow, warm your heart like the sun rise in the morning. You
know? in the beginning I said this is not sense.
Then I asked him ”is that not bother you?”
He said “ no, but this will make you want her face coming in your dream
and want her to be your girl”.
And I said “if she is my shadow, how if I wanta pee? Is she want to
follow?”
“of course not stupid!”
“now I know this is love but I
don’t know any thing about girl.”
Lucky, I had friens who always
help me. They are help me to ask her that I love her. It’s hard to said this
thing because I never do this before. First I tried to tell some thing out of
this, about her study, family and many more. At the time I said that I love her
and she feel the same that mean she is my girl. She said girls loving his boy
like a reverse pyramid, time by time goes bigger. Perhaps my firiends said the
truth, her face never gone from my head, its insane. I can’t think all the
rest, just her
Soon or latter I know this day
come ture. She decide to stop this relationship. She said that I’m too good for
her and she’s not a good person. I think that’s not the reason to break this up
therse must be more reason, I don’t know what is that. That day i feel some
thing is broken from inside it’s realy hurt me maybe that’s make my tears run
down and I realy miss her.
But that’s not the end. I tried
to give this heart to another but that’s no use. My hearts alwys for her. I tried
to erase that memory but I can’t it’s coming again and again and again. When I miss
her therse something change into me. I’m grumpy, and no patient. At the past I’m
not like that, different 180 degree. Now I continue my life fill it with
positive things and fun to close my grief but my heart is never gone from her.
comment please!
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar